Why have coffee when you can have an alternate energizer? A bit of sweetness and some sour is just the perfect solution to any problem. My husband is a huge fan of all sweet and sour things and he really liked this one. I hope you do too! Grab some fruit and begin to blend! Enjoy!
Prep time- 10 minutes Cook time- 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1 cup of blueberries - 2 cups of strawberries, cut up
- 2 cups of pineapples, cut up
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup of Chia seeds - 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1. Wash and prepare all your fruit.
2. Add all fruits, Chia seeds, and yogurt into blender.
3. Blend together.
4. Poor into a cup grab a straw and enjoy!
**Pssst... To open a printer friendly PDF version click here. Enjoy :)
Please comment below!