What brings memories back like a childhood meal! My mom loves preparing this dish, its easy to make and fulfills everyone. It has sweet potatoes,golden potatoes, and red potatoes topped with a Garlic Parmesan that everyone can choose from. This is the perfect meal that everyone can delight in!
Prep Time- 15 minutes Cook Time- 30 minutes
6 baby golden-yellow potatoes, (cut in half or in 4ths)
6 baby red potatoes, (cut in half or in 4ths)
1 big sweet potato
2 Tbsp of butter
7 Tbsp of olive oil
2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp of dry parsley
1 tsp of dry basil
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of pepper
1. In a large saucepan set water to boil.
2. Cut up all your potatoes 1/4 in thick then cube into 4ths. ( you don’t want them too thick because it will takes a while to cook)
3. Add 1 Tbsp of salt to your boiling water, add all potatoes then cook for 20 minutes.
4. After the potatoes are soft ( I use a fork and just poke through them to see if they are fully ready) drain water and set aside.
5. In a skillet add butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, basil, and salt and sauté for 3 minutes.
6. Transfer potatoes to a baking dish and add the garlic sauce
7. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and put it in the oven on broil for 5 minutes. (Keep an eye on the potatoes to make sure they don’t burn)
8. Once a golden brown take out of the oven and serve.
**Pssst... To open a printer friendly PDF version click here. Enjoy :)
Please comment below!