with a Creamy Rosemary Sauce
This dish is one of my favorites. Its easy to prepare and delicious. When you cook the pork in this creamy sauce it just becomes juicy inside, now that's what I like. To me sometimes pork has this weird odor but the rosemary gives the pork a delightful smell. The coolest thing, I'm sure all you moms out there will enjoy is, you can prepare this dish the night before! I made this dish late at night and put the chops in the fridge. The next day I took them out for lunch, put the chops in the over on keep warm while I made fresh mashed potatoes and a tomato cucumber salad. To me the chops were even more delicious the next day! I hope all of you enjoy this dish as much as I did! If you have any comments of questions please don't hesitate to comment below! I'm here for y'all.!
Prep time- 15 minutes Cook time- 45 minutes
4 thin sliced pork chops
4 Tbsp of butter (half a stick)
1 1/4 Tbsp of salt ( 1Tbsp for pork chops, and 1/4 tsp for the sauce)
1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash
1/4 tsp of pepper
3 large garlic cloves, minced
6 large mushrooms sliced in half
1 small carrot, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, finely sliced
2 stems of fresh rosemary
1 Tbsp of wine (red wine)
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup of chicken broth
1. Season your pork chops with 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of Mrs. Dash on each side then set aside.
2. On medium heat Melt 4 Tbsp of butter in your skillet. Place your seasoned pork chops into your skillet and fry for 7 min on each side.
3. Transfer your cooked pork chops onto a plate. cover to keep warm.
4. Return skillet to heat add carrots, mushrooms, and onions and fry for 5 minutes. (constantly stirring)
5. Add minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds
6. Add 1 Tbsp of wine into your skillet, stir for 5 more minutes.
7. Add your chicken broth and heavy whipping cream
8. Place your pork chops into the sauce, add your two stems of rosemary and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
9. To serve, place your pork chops on a plate drizzle your sauce and top it off with some rosemary.
**Pssst... To open a printer friendly PDF version click here. Enjoy :)
Please comment below!