This post may contain affiliate links, for more info please click here
Who's ready for summer baking and all the fruit recipes that come with it?! Summer is making its way here and I couldn't be more ready!!! This instant pot apple cobbler is simple, yet flavorful. It's thrown together in under 10 minutes with just a few ingredients needed.
Most enjoyable with:
almonds & oats
Used in this recipe:
Ingredients for this recipe:
3-4 Large Apples
1/2 teaspoon Grounded Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Grounded Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon Grounded Clove
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 cup Water
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Softened Butter
1 cup Flour
1 cup Brown Sugar
Peel and remove core from apples. Slice apple into four pieces and slice each piece of apple in half. (creating wedges) Place into a large bowl.
Add 1/2 teaspoon grounded cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon grounded nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon grounded clove, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/3 cup water, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into apples.
3. In a separate bowl using a medal fork combine 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 cup flour, and 1 cup brown sugar until crumbly.
4. Place apples into metal insert of the instant pot than spread the crumble on top.
5. Place lid onto instant pot and make sure valve is in sealing position. Press the manual button “pressure cook”and set time to 5 minutes for a more crisp apple or set time to 10 minutes for a softer apple.
6. Once instant pot has finished cooking, release pressure allowing steam to release naturally.
7. Scoop into a bowl add some ice cream, or any desired toppings and enjoy warm cobbler.
Click here to print recipe!!!
PLEASE LIKE & COMMENT BELOW!!!